How long can I hire for?
Hire by the Day, Week, Weekend or Long Term.
What can I Hire for?
Construction sites, renovations, house or bathroom renovations, parties, events, weddings & functions.
Ready to use
All units are placed on site clean with fresh water, deodoriser and porta loo chemical and paper.
Cleaning, Servicing and Pump Outs
Regular routine scheduled pump outs, cleaning and servicing, daily, weekly, fortnightly, on Demand if required for tank pump outs or your own toilets. Your schedule talk to us!
How soon can I get it?
Generally we can deliver in 24 hours. (this time can vary). We can also provide emergency hire.
24 Hour access for cleaning and servicing
Please keep in mind, we need to clean and service your toilet or tank on a regular basis – it needs to be accessible.
Toilets for Events & Parties
We provide from 1 single toilet for a backyard or 150 plus units for a major event.
Just think of a backyard party where nobody has to tramp dirt and grass through your home to use the toilet.
Things to think about when choosing & hiring
Where can I have my units placed…
- ACCESS to the site for delivery of the unit.
- LOCATION you want the unit onsite.
- Is there a GATE to go through, will the unit fit? measure it.
- Is there a FENCE to go over?
- Are there POWER LINES overhead?
- Are there STAIRS?
- Is there a carport? is there access through it? for delivery AND clean & service.
- Is there REAR LANE access?
- A Fresh Water Flush toilet HAS to be CRANED onto site, can a truck get CLOSE ENOUGH?
- Will the site/access area be clear of building materials?
- Units are different sizes, see our Product information for dimensions.
Location of Units on site
- Must be where they are easily accessible for cleaning & servicing by a large truck.
- Can I have the toilets trolleyed to the back of the site? Sure but it makes it very hard to service and pump out if it is more than 10-20 metres from where a Service truck can park, so seriously consider this when moving your toilets on site that it may be good for organising site but not for productivity with serviced toilets because that can’t be pumped out
- Within 10-15 metres of the roadway.
- No hazards.
- Good clear access is not only better and safer for our operators but also for your workers on site.
Can’t find the answer you want here?
Please give us a call, we’re happy to answer your questions!